Safer Community Unit
The Safer Community Unit is a central point of enquiry for information, advice and support in managing inappropriate, concerning or threatening behaviours. Safer Community staff will provide leadership and support in all stages of responding to complex and sensitive situations.
Students and staff are encouraged to ask for help if they:
- feel attacked, harassed, intimidated, stalked, bullied or threatened
- have concerns about someone else's behaviour or wellbeing
- have received unwanted attention
- are worried about someone harming themselves or someone else
- wish to clarify issues of responsibility, confidentiality or duty of care.